Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Hundred Days Smarter & Number Talks Chapter 4 to Come Tomorrow...

Hello!  Today I come to you with news of a delay.  I got up to do my Number Talks Chapter 4 post this a.m. and discovered I had left the book on my desk at school.  SO, I will have to ask you to stop back tomorrow night to read my discussion of Chapter 4.  My apologies!

BUT you just might be interest in my A Hundred Days Smarter math workstations for celebrating the 100th day of school.

I updated the stations I did last year and added one.  I would like to share them with you!  Simply click the pic below to download your copy.  They will be used as workstations while I work with guided math groups.

Our 100th day is next Monday!  If yours has past, hope you had fun! If yours is still to come, hope these can be of use.  Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_1w1VapXOL_cGozVHctNGRhcEE/view?usp=sharing

Please look for my Number Talks discussion of Chapter 4 to be posted tomorrow evening! To read past book study posts, visit the book study archive.

Smiles,


1 comment: